one of few I didn't get to watch...but being a Jr fan, maybe I should just not watch another, hahaha
That Dale Jr. won a race. I'm glad to see it, wouldn't bother me a bit if he won the championship, just to stick it in the face of his stepmom.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
one of few I didn't get to watch...but being a Jr fan, maybe I should just not watch another, hahaha
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I refuse to watch boring-ass tracks like Michigan, California, Charlotte, Pocono and New Hampshire.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Michigan is about the most boring...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
New Hampshire's alright, if you like fighting.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Charlotte, Chicagoland, California, and Kansas are the worst. Let the 2+ year winless streak begin again.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Let the 2+ year winless streak begin again. </div></div>
Put him in a car that the motors last all day, and look what a start to the year... 11 top 10's in 15 races, nobody has more...
Keep an eye open at the trophy presentation in New York, he looks good this year, as consistant as any driver, and way more composure than his biggest contender to this point....
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
So far this year, there are two drivers who have stood out as the favored drivers for the Chase. As of now, both would have a lead on JR going into the Chase as well. Both are more talented drivers than JR with not quite as good equipment. I wouldn't be giving that trophy to JR just yet.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 11 top 10's in 15 races, nobody has more...
</div></div>
Uh, one person has just as many top 10s also, and has more wins, also. Just food for thought.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
If you are reffering to whiny Kyle as #1, we are starting to see he has no friends in the sport, and it will never work for a championship, by the way his owner is supposed to have the best equipment in the sport this season, not Hendrick...
So who would be the other???
I'm not giving out any trophies, I'm sure when it comes trophy time Jr's main concerns are gonna be his team-mates Jeffry and Jimmy....
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks